So my husband returned last night from being away for a week to work. When he is home, like going to work M-F, he is hardly here. He is only home for about 3 hours until he goes to sleep and he goes to work before I get out of bed. Needless to say, he works a lot..Like 15-20 hour days..BUT, the money has helped us get out of a bind. So the point of this is...He just got home last night from working in a different state for a week. The whole time he was gone, it was nothing but "Baby I miss you's, and I wish I was home with you's" right..As soon as he gets home, and gets a bite to eat...guess where he goes...The computer, then the TV to watch cartoons..Now I know he isn't cheating, that isn't what I am implying with the computer. All I am saying is that, when you go away for a week, your woman wants to be held, loved, and kissed, and talked to as soon as you come back. We want to feel like the most important thing in his life, at least I do when it comes to my husband. I don't want to have to compete with the computer, or the TV..I'm just saying. Girls, I know I'm right.
So I went over to him and I was like "Honey, when you are ready I would like to take a shower with you and give you a back massage"..he agreed with me..Well I got tired of waiting for the TV to magically get turned off, and went to take a shower..He didnt even notice I was gone until a commercial come on..I mean really.. Lol.
So I get in the shower, and it may seem bad when I say this, but I was rushing to get through with it (he dosent know this) so he wouldnt have the pleasure of seeing what he wanted..I was a little upset. There is a difference when a womans feelings are hurt, and when they are mad..When I was jumping out of the shower, he comes in there ready to jump in the shower with me. I was like "Uhm, what are you doing?" LOL! He was all, "I wanted to come take a shower with you like you asked me to."....Im sorry boys but when your woman asks you to something like that with her, if you dont do it at the moment she ask, the "good feeling" is gone!! Hello, if youre married, I know you know this already!
Needless to say, he ended up taking a shower by himself, and the ENTIRE time when he got out, he was steadily apologizing for not paying me any attention when he got home. Now I didnt want him to feel THAT bad about it, honestly I didnt..But I did enjoy seeing him apologize the first couple of times, I cannot lie about that, what woman wouldnt?! :)
So today, we hung out a little bit together, and it was actually nice. We ended up having another argument over piddly things that arent really important enough to mention on this thing, but here is the point..Men love to spend time with women when they get home from work, when they need a shoulder, or just simply need sex. Women however, need men for much more than that! We want you to just treat us like we are precious, lets face it- we are precious!! Our emotions are so crazy that when you say the first thing that upsets us, its like our tear ducts explode! When my husband just came home and ignored me, I felt dissed. I know I'm probably overdoing it a little bit by it still being on my mind, but it just makes me wonder how many other wives, or girlfriends out there feel the same way as I do. Dissed. Lol. Just the simplest way to put it.

We are okay now of course, because that's how marriage is. Seriously a roller coaster worse than a woman's hormones. I would like to know how you feel. Leave me a comment, or whatever you wish. It was good to speak to you all today, I was actually wondering what I was going to say on this thing today! Have a good one everybody.
No comments:
Post a Comment