So sorry that I have taken a little break from you guys! Things have been hectic around my house lately!! We are actually excited to say that we get to go home to visit! Excited to see the fam, yet wondering if everything is gonna go the way we hope it will. But lets get down to business shall we!
So this morning while I was on Facebook, I actually seen one of my friends post about Mariah Carey's comment towards Kim Kardashian. Since I have already written a blog on Kim Kardashian, I figured it was only appropriate to tell you the update that I seen!
So Mariah Carey has made an extremely well comeback since having her twins! She looks absolutely beautiful! I have always idolized that woman since I was a child. Her voice is amazing, and she is so beautiful, and is married to one of the nicer looking black men of today, also her twins are adorable!
So she was in an interview with Gayle King. Below I am going to paste the interview, I will reference it to the bottom of my blog so no drama gets started.
"...In a recent interview for her new gig as Jenny Craig spokeswoman, Mariah, discussed with the audience her marriage to Nick Cannon, her husband and baby daddy to six-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe. ”I’m a real person, I’m not going to put on a fake face for Hollywood,” Carey, 42, said.
And suddenly, rainbows and angels:
“Sometimes we make each other mad, and that’s why we aren’t divorced after four months,” she cracked, as the audience, according to Us Weekly, “audibly gasped.”
“… I’m just saying.” [Emphasis added. Enthusiastically.]
*snickering*
She was, of course, referencing Kim Kardashian, 31, who recently “filed for divorce” October 31 after just 72 days of her committed, sacred marriage to whatever his name is, and that makes me punch my tiny Kristen Wiig doll-fists in the air with great excitement and joy."
Reference: http://www.mamapop.com/2011/11/burn-notice-mariah-carey-snarks-on-kim-kardashian-suddenly-i-like-mariah-carey.html
So my friends, I dont know what you thought about that, but I laughed hysterically!!! I thinks Mariah Carey is right. Lol. Marriage isn't a joke, and so many people make it seem that way! Sure I get mad at my husband also, but you just dont file for divorce because of a disagreement!!! That is so nuts!!
ANYWAYS!!! On to bigger and better things.
Did anyone see the article on Caylee Anthony? There was a new article out this morning about that as well. Caylee Anthony's grandfather stated that Caylee had been overdosed on drugs. He stated that someone that Casey had been with or was with them at the time, overdosed her 2 year old little girl on drugs. I mean come on, they should've found her guilty in the first place, I mean hellooo, its obvious!! And not to mention, now she is in hiding because everyone else knows she is guilty, and they are trying to kill her!! Doesn't surprise me any!! You can read the full article below.
Reference: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2037612/Casey-Anthonys-father-George-says-drug-overdose-killed-Caylee-Dr-Phil-interview.html
Well ladies & gents, I may not be able to write for a few days, but when I get back I will let you know how everything went!! Enough for now!! You all take care and God bless!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment