He actually took me to lunch at one of our favorite mexican restaurants here in the city. I love 3 margaritas. I've had better, in Texas, Casa Ole, is sooooo good!! Lol. We came back home and played pool, and drank hot cocoa out on the patio watching the sun go down. My my, it was so nice.
Enough of that now!! To the good stuff!
One of the "hot" topics right now is, the Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries divorce. So my outlook on it is, I don't know why they got married, and I don't really care. But, with all the money they spent on the wedding is REDICULOUS!

I mean seriously, $10 million, and they didnt even last longer than 6 months. That money could have been used for something such as world hunger, or helping out the places that feed & shelter the homeless. I know I'm not alone when I think this. 72 days is not enough to even get to know each other, so you just give up because you want "all or nothing" control? What is that telling other people that look up to you, young girls that look up to you? The bad thing is, there isnt going to be anyone to stop it, and everyone wonders why there is so much jealousy and envy, and last but definitly not least murder in this world..I could think of more than 50 things I would like to do with even $1 million!!

Another "hot topic" of today is, the 3 earthquakes of Oklahoma! I had no idea that it could happen there and I am sure that others didnt either! The news said that the first one was of 4.7 magnitude! The second was 3.4 and the third was 2.7, talk about a shaky situation!! Thanks to Lincoln County sheriff officials, there have been no reports of injuries or fatalities. Thank you God!
Well ladies and gents, I have really nothing else to discuss at the moment. But if you have ever been in a shaky situation, not only are earthquakes shaky, just drop me a line or 2 telling me your situation, and how you healed or got everything put back in order! :) I hope you all have a good night! Take care of yourselves my lovely readers!
Images were retrieved from www.yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment