Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bath & Body Adventure

Hello Friends! Sorry I havent been posting too much lately! Alot is STILL going on here at the Heab's household.

I have been sooooo sick the past few days like hospital sick! I mean to tell you I have felt like nothing more than Poo!! Well yesterday I was still feeling like crap but I had a job interview to go to, I sucked it up, and I am glad I did. I dont remember if I said anything in the past blogs about how this particular fantastic thing happen to me, but I'll tell you again even if I did.

So before we went to Tx, I went to Bath & Body Works, I LOVE that store!!! I could spend an easy $100 in no time!! Anyway, I went in there to get some Christmas smelling candles, and as I was checking out the cashier had on a beautiful pearl necklace, and I told her it was pretty and I liked it. Then I asked if they were hiring (I honestly had no intentions of getting a job yet, I don't even know my school schedule yet!), she told me take the application and fill it out and bring it back to the store..I was like "eh, ok then. Thanks!" Well, we both know that if you take the applications home, most of the time they don't get taken back to the store, either you forget, or you just don't want to. LOL. Simple as that. I wasn't sure if I wanted to work yet, so I just took the app and was walking towards the door when the cashier yelled at me and was like "HEY!! Wait a minute!! Fill that out here!!"..I turned around, I had a ton of bags in my hand and was like "Did you say fill that out here? Im not even sure if I can work yet! My husband and I are going through some transitions right now, and I'm in school, and we are going to Texas for a week"..she looked at me and was like "We want you to work for us, go ahead and fill this out and we will get you an interview set up for the Friday you get back from Texas!" As I was in awe, filling out the application, I was just simply marveled on how God is so good! What the funny thing is, I REALLY need a job!! I just get so tired of job hunting that it becomes a chore!!

The point is that, I went for the interview yesterday, and I think it went super well! She told me that I was highly recommended (I have no idea how, I know no one here)..and I am a pretty special person considering they don't usually hire around this time of year. So as I am walking out of the store, she told me to be expecting a call back either Monday or Tuesday to figure out a schedule, and hopefully start working. OMGsh!! Can you believe I will hopefully be working at B&BW!! Holy moly!! That is a really exciting thing for me right now!! LOL. I don't get out much, and to think I will be in a place that I LOVE, I will be earning money too!! YAY!! So that is my Bath & Body Works adventure! Thank you for reading, and I hope you all have a great day!

P.S: I will be changing my posts from being done daily to weekly. I will probably choose a  weekend day to post about the week, and current events of interests! Once again, I hope you all have a wonderful day, and a Happy Holiday!! Be careful on Black Friday! Those women that get out there are NUTS!!! HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment