Saturday, March 31, 2012

*Everything's Changed*

Well to sum up everything that has been going on..Read below! :)


So we moved back to Texas, in the end of December I believe it was. When we got here, a day before our anniversary, on January 24 my husband filed for divorce. We were split up for a little bit, and when he left, I started to pray.

I felt lost, I felt defeated. I felt as if I had no other way to go. I cried, I prayed, and the cycle went on and on. Around February 12 or so, my husband came home. He decided he didn't want to be without me anymore. I agreed.



We have been going strong now every day since. Things are not easy, but things are not so hard as they were before. We have both gotten jobs, and are realizing that our marriage is a partnership. I am Scott's bride, as is the church to our Lord. It may have taken him leaving me to realize that fact, and me to realize it also, because I was not by any means innocent.

I love my life now, I love my husband, my job, my family (including my husbands family), my life. I'm happy to serve God, I am happy to serve my husband as I should. It's not a piece of cake, but I know we can get through so much more together, than apart.

There was a new addition to our family, my sister Brandi, finally had a baby girl named Tynsley. She is so adorable, and hate that she doesn't live closer, but things happen for a reason.



Onto better and bigger things! Sorry I haven't written in so long, but when life takes charge, there isn't much else to do. I have enjoyed spending time with all of you, and cant wait to keep in touch with you all in the near future!

How have you all been doing!? I hope you all are not too upset with me by leaving you just hangin there wondering where I went!! Lol.  Leave me some feedback if you wish! I will get back with you as soon as I can!! :)


Love,
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment